So, what have we done as a duo?
Worked as a creative team on:
- Frylight | Get Food Going
- A variety of P&G Brands
- A variety of Coca Cola Brands
Jan '21/Apr '21
We are currently working for Grey London (stay tuned for upcoming work!) but before this, we had a brilliant time freelancing as a creative team. We have worked on some fab accounts during this time, including:
- adidas x Footlocker | Social Campaign
- BMW | Global Campaign
We Are Social
Oct '20/Jan '21
We worked as a junior creative team on:
- Adidas x Instersport | How We Move social campaign
- Yamaha | Winter Holidays edition of #MakeWavesWithWaves where we created social content with JNR Williams, The Amadeus Quartet and Rubin Henkel.
Worked as a junior creative team on:
- Pepsi Max | Christmas CCTV ad where Santa knows he's been caught red-handed.
- Virgin Red
- ABF The Soldier's Charity
D&AD New Blood Academy
We both gained full access to 2020's online version of D&AD New Blood Academy.
We worked separately with other creatives to produce campaigns for a variety of agency briefs for Malibu, Superdrug, AirBnb and PUMA. (Lucy's team won the final pitch with her team and mentors from superunion!)
We attended daily workshops and talks with a whole host of inspiring creative folk from here there and everywhere.
We met here! The academy was a two-week-long intensive course learning everything there is to know about strategy.
We worked separately on live briefs from Mother as junior strategists, collecting qualitative and quantitative research, producing insights and strategic outcomes from the findings. We presented to a room of 30 experienced strategists and researchers.
We participated in workshops and pitches from Proximity, TBWA, St Luke's, TRO, Elvis, ENGINE, Edelman, 1000 Heads, RAPP and YouGov.